Are you ready to level up your volume game? Look no further! With your help we broke down all the most FAQs we get about volume and turned them into a workshop designed for the working artist of any level. We are taking it to infinity and beyond the basic fan making into creating texture, how-to hybrid, time/pricing, retention, and natural lash assessments. Here’s just a snapshot of some of the topics we are covering:
- The deal with diameters- breaking down the difference between .03, .05, and .07 styles of fan making
- Fan Fundaments- comparing weights + lengths
- Hands-on fan making techniques
- How to assess the natural lash for long-term volume wear
- Pro-mades, pre-mades, + easy fan FAQs
- Layer Low down- How to use layers to your advantage to create density using shorter lengths and reverse layering
- Workflow and mapping
- How to price and build policies for success from beginner to advanced
Join us Sunday July 12th 11-5 for a full day of fan finessin’ that will empower you as a volume artist in a whole new way! Not to mention I have a VERY special guest educator @Roxielashes joining me! … Payment plans available via @klarna at checkout.
Workshop Ticket: $500
The experience includes: Brunch + Mimosas, mini kit, and certificate of attendance.
Cancellation Policy: Due to high demand we enforce a 10-day cancellation policy for workshops. If you cancel within 10 days of the event you fully forfeit your deposit. Based on availability, we may be able to enroll you in a future workshop if rescheduling prior to 10 days. No shows for workshops fully forfeit deposit and it cannot be applied to future workshops.