the breakdown round 2...NOT the mental one we are on the verge of
FRIDAY MAY 15 // 11:00-4:00+ CST
I am dropping a second session! After round 1 I realized how big of an impact getting your digital presence updated is! As artists we have to focus so intensely on technical aspects of our business it’s so easy to fall behind on the ACTUAL BUSINESS! So for round 2 we are taking it step-by-step together and leaving you empowered to manage and grow your digital IDENTITY. We are covering challenging topics for artists like:
- how to build digital, customized client intake forms- comprehensive questions to include, consent strategies, and transparency.
- building custom contactless QR forms for your clients to access both contactless and instantly
- google business tips and tricks
- credit card authorizations and how to protect your business
- appointment policies + procedures - late policies, cancellation policies, and enforcing them
- how to manage foreign fills (including policies included in consent forms)
- updating your digital presence - Instagram Bio + Google Business
- insurance recommendations for your business
- client communication for both returning clients + new clients
- breaking down fills vs full set policies
- managing aftercare + enforcing aftercare policies
BONUS: You will receive a certificate of completion after successful attendance, access to session replay, resource guide including recommended tools, + example procedure guides for both lash extensions + lash removal, + a follow-up class will be scheduled two weeks out and is included.
I believe that time spent now, enriching our businesses for the future is the MOST impactful thing we can do. This interactive sesh is all digital so you can participate in the comfort of home! We have capabilities to screen share + communicate as a group. Bring your questions, we have answers! We have an open Q + A format so it’s as easy as “raising your digital hand” so I can answer your question directly! Please note that this session is LONG, to cover all the information we need to please come ready for up to 6 hours of digital learning, get your chargers ready.
You'll receive an intake form via email after registering for the course is closed! As long as you received an order confirmation via The LX website you’ve confirmed a seat.