We are covering the fundamentals of hand positions + tweezer holds to change the way you lash! Learn the keys to building hand balance, dexterity, and flexibility to confidently hit ALL the angles. In this webinar we will cover:
- Proper tweezer holds + hand positions with a variety of tweezers
- Increase application speed by strengthening your tweezer form
- Adjusting your angle of approach
- Volume/Classic pick up forms
- Mastering one-hand isolation
- Drills + exercises to increase hand flexibility
- Develop muscle memory in hands + fingers
- How to avoid injuries and hand strain
- Mastering angle adjustments for a variety of natural lash patterns (i.e. curly lashes vs straight lashes
You'll enjoy in-depth video replay of hand positions + placement angles to master, tips for finding the perfect tweezer, + tips for strengthening your "weak" side during application. In the digitial download, you'll receive access to the Zoom video session, visual guide, and resource links to products we discuss in the session. You also receive a $15 credit towards any style of motherfluffin' magic tweezers.
This is a course open to ALL levels of lash artists.
After completing checkout you will receive a link for the download.